Leftwing media continue to insist that President Donald Trump won’t condemn white supremacists and racism, even though Trump has repeatedly done – both recently and over at least the past 20 years.
During last Tuesday’s first presidential debate, Moderator Chris Wallace refused to accept Trump’s answer when Wallace asked Trump if he rejects white supremacists – even though Trump said “Sure” and, then, “Sure, I’m willing to do that.”
Since then, media have steadfastly continued to report that Pres. Trump won’t denounce white supremacists, even though the president has continued to do so.
MRCTV has compiled a video montage of instances – 19 times - since 2000 that Trump has publicly rejected the KKK, David Duke, Neo Nazis and all white supremacists. These represent a mere sampling of the times Trump has rejected racism and racist organizations.
In March of 2016, when Trump was campaigning for president, the liberal media pressed him on the issue.
“I totally disavow the Ku Klux Klan, I totally disavow David Duke – I’ve been doing it now for two weeks, you’re probably about the 18th person that’s asked me the question,” Trump said in a March 3, 2016 interview.
Three days later, when Trump was asked the question again, he replied:
“But, I’ve rejected. How many times do I have to reject? I’ve reject David Duke – rejected David Duke. I’ve rejected the KKK, the Ku Klux Klan. From the time I’m five years old, I’ve rejected them.”
Last Thursday, two days after the first Trump-Biden presidential debate, the media continued to badger Pres. Trump, alleging that he hadn’t yet condemned white supremacists and, in particular, a group called the Proud Boys. And, once again, the president issued a clear, unequivocal condemnation of all racists and racist organizations:
“I have to say, I’ve said it many times, and let me clear again: I condemn the KKK, I condemn all white supremacists, I condemn the Proud Boys.”