Constitutional Scholar and Commentator Mark Levin said Wednesday that the liberal media’s efforts to mislead Americans about the presidential election are so egregious that he couldn’t wait for his evening radio program to speak out.
In a series of six tweets, Levin lays out the case that “the media are playing with the electoral map,” refusing to call states won by President Donald Trump, and trying to convince Americans that the delays in counting this year’s votes are normal.
“Nonsense,” Levin says.
The media’s goal, Levin says, is to convince American’s that Trump never had a chance to win re-election, so it should be no surprise if votes keep appearing after Election Day causing Trump to lose states he previously appeared to have won.
What’s more, Democrats have been setting up the liberal media to push this false narrative for months, Levin notes:
- I thought about waiting until my radio show to state this, but it must be said now: All night and this morning, the media are playing with the electoral map and their declarations of who won what states, and in virtually every case it assists the Biden campaign.
- North Carolina, Georgia, Alaska should all be called now for President Trump. There was no legitimate reason to call Arizona early for Biden with so much of the vote out. There was no reason to sit on Florida and Ohio for hours when those outcomes were quite clear.
- The purpose is to make it appear that the President is not close to the 270 electoral vote number to win the presidency and to make it appear that the President was never going to be re-elected.
- And you can see all the delays through the night and beyond, waiting for mail-in votes -- Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, etc. This is followed by commentators telling us that there's nothing unusual about all of this. Delays in counting votes happens all the time
- Really, we've experienced this before? In all these states? Nonsense. Meanwhile, the Democrats have been litigating in states for months to change existing election laws to help Biden and the Democrats.
- They set in place the mail-in voting chaos, some states literally a few months ago.