Yet another member of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team has been exposed as a political partisan determined to undo the election of President Donald Trump, Fox News Channel host Laura Ingraham said Tuesday.
On her program, Ingraham detailed the partisan past of Jeannie Rhee, one of Mueller’s deputies:
- Rhee was the personal attorney for Ben Rhodes, the deputy national security adviser for President Barack Obama,
- She was Rhodes’ point of contact with the House Intelligence Committee in its investigation into Russia.
- Rhee also represented the Clinton Foundation,
- She donated $9,000 to Hillary and other Democrats
- She formerly worked in the Obama Justice Department as a deputy assistant attorney general in the office of legal counsel - offering advice to the administration.
- Rhee worked in private practice with Andrew Weissmann - another Mueller deputy who was criticized this week for sending a perceptibly partisan email to a former top DOJ official.
“Once again, another member of the Mueller team has been exposed for brazen partisanship,” Ingraham concluded, adding that Mueller is hand-picking partisans who will help him undo the 2016 presidential election:
“What we’re seeing here is a pattern and practice of Mueller hiring known Clinton and Obama political insiders, boosters and supporters to undo a presidential election – the election of Donald Trump.”
"They should all step aside," Ingraham said.