Former Democrat congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbbard says she has left the radical, “woke” Democrat – and she’s inviting other “common-sense” Democrats to do the same.
“I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers,” Gabbard says in a Twitter video posted Tuesday, denouncing today’s Democrats, who she says:
- “are driven by cowardly wokeness,
- “divide us by racializing every issue and stoking anti-white racism,
- “actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms that are enshrined in our Constitution,
- “are hostile to people of faith and spirituality,
- “demonize the police, but protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans,
- “believe in open borders,
- “weaponize the national security state to go after their political opponents.”
“And above all,” Gabbard warns, the Democrat elitists “are dragging us ever closer to nuclear war.”
I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are… pic.twitter.com/oAuTnxZldf— Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 (@TulsiGabbard) October 11, 2022
Coincidentally, Tuesday also marks the debut of Gabbard's podcast, "The Tulsi Gabbard Show."
Gabbard says the Democrat Party has abandoned the Constitution in favor of elitist self-interest:
“Now, I believe in a government that is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Unfortunately, today’s Democratic Party does not.
“Instead, it stands for a government that is of, by, and for the powerful elite.”
Gabbard closes by inviting “common-sense, independent-minded Democrats to follow her lead by exiting the Democrat Party:
“Now, I’m calling on my fellow common-sense, independent-minded Democrats to join me in leaving the Democratic Party. If you can no longer stomach the direction that the so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, then I invite you to join me.”