Hollywood celebrities are breaking out their sizeable checkbooks to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey.
Take a look at some of the big names that have reporteldy donated to help those recovering injured by the deadly storm that hit Texas this week:
- Actress Sandra Bullock gave $1 million to Houston relief efforts,
- Celebrity Kim Kardashian and family gave a combined total of $500,000 split to the Salvation Army and the Red Cross,
- Jennifer Lopez and boyfriend Alex Rodriguez donated $50,000,
- Hip-hop singer Chris Brown pledged $100,000 to relief efforts,
- Comedian Kevin Hart donated $25,000 to the Red Cross,
- Country music star Chris Young donated $100,000 to a Red Cross-run GoFundMe page,
- Country music group Lady Antebellum says that all proceeds from merchandise sales at their concerts will go to various hurricane relief funds.
That’s not to mention all of the money being donated to helpful charities due to celebrities’ fundraising efforts.
Read the full Daily Wire story.