In its latest newsletter, the Media Fairness Caucus highlights seven news stories that expose the dishonesty and bias of liberal media – and document how Americans are becoming wary of the deceit.
Three poll stories quantify how Americans have lost trust in the press and view it as politically-biased and destructive to America.
Three other stories expose examples of media censorship, bias, and manipulation of facts, and another reveals how a prominent liberal newspaper buried important information that negated its insinuations.
The Media Fairness Caucus newsletter is distributed by Congressman Lamar Smith (R-Texas). The Caucus website explains its goal “is not to censor or condemn, but to encourage the media to adhere to the highest standards of reporting and provide the American people with the facts, balanced stories and fair coverage of the news.”
Links to the stories discussed in the Media Fairness Caucus newsletter are provided below:
- Gallup: Less than 3 in 10 have 'confidence' in newspapers, TV
- CBS, NBC Censor Murder of Muslim Girl at Hands of Illegal Immigrant
- Just 4% say media like Trump, 50% say press biased against president
- CNN Gets Pummeled by Readers for How It Chose to Describe 'Allahu Akbar Development in Police Stabbing
- MSNBC: Ivanka Is Anti-Woman. She Wore A Pink Dress With Bows
- Two-thirds of Americans say news media has a negative impact on the Nation: Poll
- Both Of The NYT's Big Trump Jr. Scoops Contain This Key Disclaimer