CHICAGO (AP) — A federal judge says former media mogul Conrad Black must head back behind bars in two months.
A sentencing order released Monday says the 66-year-old must report to prison by Sept. 6.
Last month, Judge Amy St. Eve ruled that Black hadn't served enough time for defrauding investors and should serve 13 months more. He could have received four more years.
She originally sentenced Black to 6 1/2 years for his 2007 conviction. Black served part of that sentence before being freed on bail to pursue what ended up being partially successful appeals.
Black spent his first stint behind bars in Florida, but federal prison officials could send him elsewhere.
Black's empire once included the Chicago Sun-Times, The Daily Telegraph of London and small papers across the U.S. and Canada.