– Omar al-Bashir: The president of Sudan. Wanted for crimes allegedly committed in Darfur.
– Ali Kushayb: A commander of the Sudanese government-backed janjaweed militia. Wanted for war crimes.
– Joseph Kony: The leader of the brutal rebel group the Lord's Resistance Army, which is known for vicious attacks against civilians in Uganda.
– Jean Bosco Ntaganda: Congolese warlord wanted for war crimes including an ethnic massacre in 2002 and forcing children to fight.
– Ayman al-Zawahiri: Al-Qaeda deputy indicted for his alleged role in the 1988 bombings of the U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya.
– Anwar al-Awlaki: The U.S.-born cleric is one of al-Qaeda's most prominent English-language radicals.
– Adam Yahiye Gadahn: Indicted in California for treason and support to al-Qaeda.
– Fahd Mohammed Ahmed al-Quso: US indictment for his alleged role in the 2000 bombings of the USS Cole in Yemen. Thought to be in Yemen.
– Jamel Ahmed Mohammed Ali-Badawi: Wanted in connection with the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen. Escaped Yemeni custody in 2006.