Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. SUPREME COURT THROWS UP AN OBSTACLE
Monday's ruling will make it harder for states seeking to bar people who are in the U.S. illegally from voting.
2. PUTIN SAYS HE WON'T BUDGE
At the G-8 summit, Russia's leader rejects calls from the West to halt his support of Syria's Assad.
3. TAKING STOCK OF IRAN'S NEW LEADER
Hasan Rowhani may be hailed as a force for change, but he also appears to know he'll be able to push his views only so far.
4. PENTAGON OUTLINES PLAN TO EXPAND WOMEN'S COMBAT ROLES
Female service members could be able to start training as Army paratroopers and Navy commandos in the next few years.
5. SYRIA'S KURDS FURTHER COMPLICATE CIVIL WAR
By pursuing a path of autonomy, the nation's Kurdish minority could add another layer of ethnic tensions to the fighting.
6. WHY KRAFT'S PACKAGED TURKEY SLICES LOOK LIKE LEFTOVERS
It's an example of food companies trying their best to make processed foods appear homemade.
7. HIGH DRAMA ON FLIGHT FROM HONG KONG
Passengers and a flight attendant jump on a screaming man and bind him hand and foot for the last six hours of a flight to the U.S.
8. WHO'S MAKING MARIJUANA ACTIVISTS UNEASY
An ex-Microsoft manager wants to build a nationwide pot empire — a venture that could draw unwanted attention from the federal government.
9. STREISAND ADDRESSES ONE OF ISRAEL'S TOUCHIEST TOPICS
Visiting Jerusalem, the entertainer criticizes Jewish religious practices that separate men and women.
10. WHICH COUPLE NOW MOVES TO CENTER STAGE
With Kim Kardashian having given birth, the next highly anticipated celebrity baby is Prince William and Kate Middleton's. She's expecting in mid-July.