Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. WHERE TRUMP IS TAKING HIS CAMPAIGN
The candidate, after his attention-getting remarks about immigrants, will travel to Laredo, Texas, and hold a news conference at the border.
2. SHERIFF: WOMAN TOLD GUARD ABOUT EARLIER SUICIDE TRY
The revelation raises questions about how closely Sandra Bland was monitored before she allegedly took her life in a Texas jail cell.
3. SUSPECT IN CHARLESTON CHURCH MASSACRE FACING FEDERAL CHARGES
Dylann Roof, 21, is indicted on 33 federal counts, including hate crimes.
4. WHICH NATION SEES OBAMA AS A LOCAL SON
Kenya, which the president is visiting this week, is also a country where children, roads and schools bear his name.
5. MOVEMENT TO RAISE MIMIMUM WAGE GAINS GROUND
The huge University of California system announces plans to increase base pay for workers to $15 an hour.
6. WHOSE POLL NUMBERS ARE DROPPING
Pope Francis' approval rating among Americans has plummeted, driven mostly by a decline among political conservatives and Roman Catholics.
7. 'IF IT'S LEGAL, IT MUST BE OK'
Legal marijuana has complicated conversations about pot between parents and their kids.
8. TESTS SHOW QURAN MANUSCRIPT DATES TO TIME OF PROPHET
The announcement by the University of Birmingham in England, where the parchment is housed, thrills Muslim scholars.
9. 'I AM CAIT' SET TO DEBUT
The docuseries on E! sheds light on Caitlyn Jenner's transgender life — amid celebrity distractions, the AP's Frazier Moore reports.
10. JAMAICA BOOTS US IN GOLD CUP SEMIS, 2-1
Michael Bradley scores for the Americans, but it isn't enough to prevent a stunning setback in front of a sold-out crowd at the Georgia Dome.