Today, the National Republican Campaign Committee launched a new website - and it's pretty funny. Things Nancy Pelosi Actually Said comprises incredible quotes from the former House speaker.
Here are my five favorites, some of which you've probably already heard.
1. "It Is Almost A False Argument To Say We Have A Spending Problem." - February 10, 2013, FOX News Sunday
2. "We Have To Pass The Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - March 9, 2010, Remarks at the 2010 National Association of Counties.
3. "I Don't Think [Obama's] Ever Done Anything For Political Reasons" - March 15, 2013, Press Conference
4. Obamacare's Implementation Is "Fabulous" - 'Dems To Kathleen Sebelius: Seniors Confused On Obamacare,' Politico, 6/27/13
5. [President Obama] "Has Been ... Open, Practically Apolitical, Certainly Nonpartisan, In Terms Of Welcoming Every Idea And Solution." - 'Nancy Pelosi Unplugged,' Politico, 9/19/13
Another great line the NRCC should add to this website comes from a question by CNSNews.com. At a 2009 press conference on Capitol Hill, CNSNews.com asked, "Madam Speaker, where specifically does the Constitution grant Congress the authority to enact an individual health insurance mandate?"
Pelosi simply replied: "Are you serious? Are you serious?"
Her spokeswoman, Nadeam Elshami, followed up by telling CNSNews.com that, "You can put this on the record. That is not a serious question. That is not a serious question."