Here are twelve things you can use against liberals who are still in love with the Affordable Care Act.
- A software program that can't accurately determine an enrollee's eligibility for Obamacare subsidies.
- A "family glitch" that could leave up to 500,000 kids without health insurance.
- Thirty-one million Americans will remain uninsured by 2023.
- Politico admitted that Obamacare is "one blow after another."
- The New York Times reported that lower premiums could come with limits on access to care. We're going to return to the restrictive, bare bones HMO health care plans of the 1990s and have less access to doctors and hospitals.
- Obamacare will only exacerbate Medicaid fraud, which has already hit Maryland, Mississippi, and New Jersey.
- The chilling fact that surgical patients on Medicaid are 13% more likely to die than those who are uninsured, even accounting for demographic differences (like age).
- A typical family of four will see its health care spending increase by $7,450.
- The list of companies cutting hours, or jobs, due to Obamacare is growing. Check out the butcher's bill here.
- Seventy-seven percent of Americans want the individual mandate to be delayed. Broken down along party lines, we have 65% of Democrats agreeing - with 43% opposing the mandate outright.
- The Affordable Care Act bends the cost curve upward.
- Obamacare's data hub circumvents two privacy laws - and could lead to massive identity theft.
So, it seems that, along with this $1.8 trillion dollar health care entitlement, we'll also get higher costs, more restrictive care, and increased risk that millions of Americans' identities will be stolen by hackers.