When fire broke out at the home of a Kansas man, he ran inside the burning building to make a daring rescue.
In this case, he rescued an Xbox.
ABC15 in Arizona has reported the unidentified man from Olathe, Kansas woke up last week to find his home on fire He ran out, only to run back into the burning building to retrieve his video game system.
Fire officials say the man suffered smoke inhalation as he rescued the gaming system from the flames. Otherwise, he was, reportedly, unharmed.
No word on the condition of the Xbox.