Greece Deadly Fire

December 8, 2012 - 4:33 PM
Firefighters try to extinguish the fire in a burning house where 3 boys lost their lives in a fire, burning in the village of Mesoropi in northern Greece, Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012. Giorgos Tsimirikas, his wife and his 6 youngest children were spending the weekend at his parents' house when the fire broke out early Saturday, caused by a wooden stove. The house had central heating but the owners used a stove because of the steep rise in the price of heating oil as a result of the Greek government's recent fiscal measures. (AP Photo/Haris Iordanidis)