Alicia Keys' Ability To Hold A Note Just One Of Oddsmakers' Odd Super Bowl Bets You May Want To Pass On
While the Vegas oddsmakers favor the San Francisco 49ers to defeat the Baltimore Ravens in Super bowl XLVII, they're also taking bets on just about everything else.
According to America'sLine, the 49ers are slight favorites to win the game itself.
In addition to betting on the winner of the game, Vegas linemakers offer the gambling public proposition bets or "prop bets."
Some of the odder game-related prop bets offered for Super Bowl XLVII include:
- Team to Win the Coin Toss
- First Team to Score in 2nd Half
- Will the Game Go into Overtime?
- Will There be a Missed Extra Point?
Some of the more interesting non-football prop bets include:
- How Long Will it Take Alicia Keys to sing National Anthem: Over or Under 2 minutes 13.5 seconds
- How Long Will Alicia Keys Hold the Final Note at the End of National Anthem: Over or Under 7.5 seconds
- What Will be Beyonce's First Song?
- Color of Gatorade Dumped on the Winning Head Coach
To see all bets for Super Bowl XLVII, visit America's Line.