What do Mark Levin, Tim Tebow, and Bill O’Reilly have in common?
The answer: They currently own the top three spots on the Barnes & Noble adult, nonfiction, hardcover bestseller list.
Conservative radio host Mark Levin’s “Ameritopia” is #1, followed by conservative television/radio host Bill O’Reilly.
Then, there’s Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow’s “Through My Eyes.” Tebow, of course, has been the target of media attacks for his candid Christianity and pro-life values.
So, what does this mean? Are conservatives the only people buying books these days?
Or, are conservative authors articulating a message Americans are hungering to hear?
Regardless, here are Barnes & Noble’s top ten best selling hardcover books for the week beginning, Jan. 24:
- Ameritopia - Mark R. Levin
- Killing Lincoln - O'Reilly B
- Through My Eyes - Tebow T
- American Sniper - Chris Kyle
- Steve Jobs - Isaacson W
- End of Illness - David B. Agus
- Deliciously G-Free - Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 - Tom Rath
- Unbroken - Hillenbrand L
- Heaven is for Real - Burpo Todd